Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Happy Reunion!

It's been a busy week! Today we had language classes and pottery. Pottery is my favorite (and only type of art I am somewhat good at) kind of art. It's a dream to come here after studying pottery for the past few years and learn new techniques and styles! Plus, the pottery studio is, I guess, a sort of escape from the hectic world we live in today. The smell of the clay and the clay dust, the "I will never be clean here," and the blissful peace and quiet (that is, if Duncan isn't talking about some random thing =D ) is relaxing. And eating a fresh mango while blogging is relaxing, too. But I digress...

After a hard week of work, my dad finally joined us in SMdA. Utterly exhausted of course from getting up at 3 am, we enjoyed a nice dinner at Hecho en Mexico.

Tomorrow will be just as busy, with our last Spanish class at el Instituto. Following our classes will be some more (pottery) studio time, yay! And in the evening a wonderful dinner at Cafe Rama! Now to upload some photos (erh!), read to, oh, midnight, then wake up at 8am...

For now.... Goodnight computer!

* I will post pictures tomorrow. Computer is being stupid and will not allow me to upload my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment