Monday, August 2, 2010

A Fabulous Evening


The perfect way to start out an evening, I say, is dancing. Learning Latin dancing in Mexico is the way to go. The cha cha, salsa, bachata and swing are all great ways to start out for someone who has wanted to learn Latin dances for years (or just a few weeks.....)

Following our fabulous dance lessons, my bro, mom and I walked to el jardin and from there to San Augustin Churros y Chocolate. I'm not sure any words would do these churros justice. Awesome, muy bien? Maybe... Heavenly? Quite possible.... Out of this world, most certainly! I was sure I had died and gone to food heaven when I bit into a delectable churro rellena con cajeta. Paired with un agua de sandia, my dessert before dinner was amazing.

Now we are back at our cozy and beautiful casa, listening to the sounds of SMdA and the fountain, blogging, and best of all, relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment