Saturday, August 7, 2010

Battle of the Mariachis!

Well, to catch up on my lack of blogging, yesterday there was lots of rain and we went to pottery and to Cafe Rama for dinner. I had the lime mousse with tuna (cactus fruit). It was ah-mazzzz-ing! The streets were rivers in the storm, and my shoe almost was lost to the rio at one point.

Today was a great day, too. We headed to the hot springs today! Verrrrrrrry nice! Following our swim, we went back to the casa to relax for awhile before Duncan went to a salsa workshop (dance, not food. He doesn't like salsa the food). While he did that, Me, Myself and I went with my camera to take lots of pics. My computer still refuses to upload them! After my quality time with my camera, we went to San Augustin Churros y Chocolate for dins. ¡¡¡Los churros son muy sabrosos!!! Anyways, to balance out for the "naughtiness" of the churros, we went for a walk to the jardin. There is was music and mayhem, you might call it. Kids with light-up airplane things and giant inflated bouncy pencils ran around while there was a "Battle of the Mariachis." Multiple mariachi bands played tonight, all sounding great! When my computer decides to be cooperative, I will upload a video or two of one of the bands playing and some pictures!

For now, I say good-bye since I am falling asleep at the computer, which is not good! Pictures will be up soon and videos too! While I go to sleep, the city is just waking up!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday Dear Liz Happy Birthday to you. Love you very much. Auntie

    ReplyDelete